Grains. The State Statistics Service of Ukraine reported the following amounts of grain stocks in the country as of May 1, 2020:
- wheat stocks were down 16.2% year-on-year, with those kept at storage and processing facilities being down 33.4% and farmer stocks down 1.4%;
- barley stocks were up 10.0% year-on-year, including farmer stocks up 23.1% and a 8.4% drop at storage and processing facilities;
- corn stocks were down 28.5% year-on-year, including farmer stocks down 21.1% and a 36.1% drop at storage and processing facilities, UkrAgroConsult reports.
Oilseeds. According to the State Statistics Service of Ukraine, oilseeds stocks as of May 1, 2020 were as follows:
- sunflower seed stocks were 4.2% higher than a year earlier, including a roughly 25% gain at storage and processing companies and a 15.7% drop at growers;
- soybean stocks were down 77% year-on-year;
- rapeseed stocks were down 11% year-on-year.